KORG Gadget was updated with the ability to transfer songs from the Nintendo Switch to the iOS version!
What's new in KORG Gadget v3.6.2:
• Added ability to receive song data from KORG Gadget for Nintendo Switch with a QR code.
• Files App support.
• Stability improvements and bug fixes.
• Slice lock mode : long press the “slice trigger” button on the performance page to prevent the slice assign popover from opening while using the pads. The button will begin blinking to indicate that this mode is active. Long press again to exit this mode.
• Loop latch mode : long press the “loop trigger” button on the performance page to make Stockholm continue to play loops after the note trigger has ended. Long press again to exit this mode.
• File load speedup.
Roland has released a new keytar called the AX-Edge. This $1,000 keytar arrives with AX-Edge Editor for iOS!
Historically no one has been able to make a keytar look cool, and I'm not sure if Roland will succeed in changing that with this. It looks Retro Futuristic; like something designed in 1985 for 2015, released in 2018 at the tail end of 80's nostalgia.
AX-Edge Editor iTunes Description:
Customize the AX-Edge to your taste
AX-Edge Editor is a free app that lets you take full advantage of your AX-Edge by customizing it to your taste.
AX-Edge Editor provides editing functionality that lets you create original sounds and librarian functionality that lets you organize lists of sounds as needed for different performance situations. It also provides numerous other useful functions, such as system effect editing that lets you customize the output sound appropriately for each live performance venue, and the ability to download additional sound lists and sound data from Axial in a single operation. The AX-Edge features a distinctive external appearance, and now you can also customize its sound to give it even more of your own personality.
- Program editing and tone editing let you create your own original sounds (programs and tones).
- System effect editing lets you adjust effects such as EQ and reverb as appropriate for your live performance venue.
- Librarian lets you create, save, and recall program lists and tone lists as needed for different performance situations.
- You can download additional sound lists and sound data in a single operation from Axial (*) and load them into your AX-Edge.
- The app connects to your AX-Edge wirelessly via Bluetooth.
* Axial is a sound library site that lets you download additional sounds for Roland synthesizers.
There are a lot of demos for the Axe-Edge on YouTube, but Sergio Selim has the most holes in his pants. If anyone can make this thing cool, it is this guy!
everything triggered by bram bos rozeta, realized i didn’t have the re-1 fx track engaged, so disregard that applied some other delay when mixing down to compensate. nanokontrol studio conreolling stuff on every track.
Producing expressive tracks with your iOS device is now easier than ever with a groundbreaking update to the Cubasis app and NOISE.
The latest update for Cubasis (2.6) gives you access to all the MPE (MIDI Polyphonic Expression) capabilities of BLOCKS and the NOISE app in one extensive integration. For the first time every stage of the producing process for MPE sounds — recording, editing and mixing each instrument on a timeline based workflow — is now possible from a mobile device.
Start experiencing all the expressive sounds of NOISE within your Cubasis project. Add a NOISE instrument to your project to compose with nearly every expressive drum kit and melodic preset from your favorite ROLI and artist soundpacks.*
Enter Audio Unit (AU) full-screen mode to switch sounds, add effects and lay down your track with new Lightpad Block and Seaboard visualizers. You’ll be able to access plenty of your favorite NOISE features inside Cubasis — including Groove Kits, available in the NOISE AU for the first time ever.
If you own BLOCKS, the possibilities extend further. Pair with Cubasis 2.6 to take control of a completely portable and astonishingly expressive music studio. Connect your Seaboard Block or Lightpad Block wirelessly to Cubasis via MIDI over Bluetooth, then use the NOISE Audio Unit visualizer to record your tracks just as you would in the NOISE app.
As well as full support for BLOCKS, the latest Cubasis update also lets you use your Blocks to control the parameters of other apps that plug into Cubasis — such as the effects app Turnado or Moog’s Model 15 synth — so you can add extra expression or modulation as you perform.
Download Cubasis today from the App Store and pair with NOISE to enjoy the most advanced MPE music making experience for iOS.
*SWAM soundpacks are not supported by the NOISE Audio Unit.