MIDI Designer Pro 2, from Confusion Studios, was updated with a new parameter for labels. You can assign a value source so that labels will update their text with values from the controls that you assign them to.
What's new in MIDI Designer Pro 2 v2.180:Welcome MIDI Designer users to our 73rd update, version 2.180!
• Label Value Source: http://mididesigner.com/label-value-source - Labels can now update their text with values from knobs, sliders, buttons, etc.
• Extra CC & Hold now works with show/hide panels (thanks Josef): so many possibilities open up this way.
• LCD Font for Labels
• Rounded corners for Panels
• Panel Borders
• Replaced ImagePicker for Extra Features Pack
• Removed take-photo functionality from MD
Coming very soon: an overall download counter for QA questions (or answers). This way authors don't have to keep around old versions of downloads.
Reminder that we added Show/Hide Panels with a button in 2.150. Check out the video!
mididesigner.com/show-hide, it's dope.
MIDI Designer Team
See mididesigner.com/changelog for version history.