TouchOSC and TouchViZ, from Hexler Limited, both received updates this weekend! TouchOSC users are advised to download the latest TouchOSC Editor.
What's new in TouchOSC v1.9.9:
- Added dedicated Tab bar labels
- Added option to send XY / Multi-XY control values in reversed order
- Added option to disable/enable Push button control push/release messages separately
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Be sure to also update to the newest version of the TouchOSC Editor at https://hexler.net/touchosc#downloads
If you enjoy the app and would like to see more free updates and continued development, please consider leaving a review! Thank you!
What's new in TouchViZ v1.3.2:
- Recording -- Capture a video of the master output and use in your set immediately or transfer later
- Camera autofocus control -- New option to control the autofocus behaviour of the camera live-feed
- Bug fixes -- No more crashes when browsing the photo library
We have more new features planned! If you enjoy the app and would like to see more free updates and continued development, please consider leaving a review and rating! Thank you for supporting us!