MIDI Designer Pro 2 got the Panel Channel update that we saw in this month's devlog, along with several fixes!
What's new in MIDI Designer Pro 2 v2.9.0:2.9 is a major release focusing on panels, smaller new features and fixes.
• NEW: Panel Channel and Starting CC (thanks Todd)... see midiDR.com/panelChannel
• NEW: Panels can be grouping or not grouping ('Panel Controls' toggle, thanks Terry and others)
• NEW: Changed Snap to Value and Snap to Default Value timer under the hood to allow for smaller values to work properly (thanks Steven!)
• ADDED: Song Select MIDI message for Songbook and other apps (thanks Peter)
• ADDED: 4-byte device ID Roland Sysex Checksum (thanks fingerstyler)
• FIXED: Reappearing MIDI Dude
• FIXED: Picker values not being set/shown properly on layout load (thanks Michel!)
• FIXED: Buttons with no label showing "Distortion 1" (thanks Gary!)
• FIXED: Page Jump buttons on other side on phone not working (thanks Scott!)
• FIXED: iPhone 6, 6+, 7, 7+ not showing arrows
• FIXED: iPhone default layout not centered
• FIXED: Panel layering didn't make much sense (Thanks Michel!)
• FIXED: Panel selection and multiline-label control slowness. See mididr.com/qa/5820 for details (thanks Byron)
• FIXED: Bug in Channel Changers with no presets overriding presets (thanks Giovanni)
• FIXED: Bug on first load with controls that bridge left and right pages (iPad only, thanks Michel!)
Translations thanks to François, Matteo and Pol.
QUESTIONS: Do you have questions about MIDI Designer? Hit us up at support [at] mididesigner.com
LOVE: Do you love MIDI Designer? Give us a great rating here in the App Store!
SHOW OFF: Want to show off what you're doing with MD so we can feature it? Mail us at dan [at] mididesigner.com
STAY INFORMED: If you want to keep up with all things MIDI Designer, please sign up for the mailing list: mididesigner.com/signup
Dan and the MIDI Designer Team
See mididesigner.com/changelog for more information.
Here is Dan's latest vlog in case you missed it!