Unity development continues as helpful features are added today. SoundFont hackers will be happy to see SF2 is now supported!
What's new in 1.2.0:
- added multisample, sample, and table editing*
- added multisample and sample auditioning*
- background audio support
- SoundFonts 2 support*
- program random function to create random synth patches
- single tap for selectors to bring up modal sheet to select from list
- instrument, program, effects have operation button to bring up action sheet of operations such as copy, paste, undo, redo, etc.
- added compressor and stereo compressor audio effect
- corrupt Store purchase downloads handled better
- updated help documentation
* means Store page Restore required to authorize new functionality if you have already purchased 'Everything', 'Synthesizer Editors', or 'All Editors'