Longtime reader Anonymouse sent in word of an app that slipped past me in all the Audiobus news last week. Wejaam is a totally free Universal app, offering a lot of fun and features, without even a single IAP!
Make your own music Electro, Techno, House ... and share a Jam with friends. Loop-based music sequencer specially designed for playing live, it is associated with an innovative and powerful randomization tool.
It's very simple to make a beat, just select from the Djaam library or you also can pick up from the World Jaam community the only think you have to do it's to create you beat using the hit editor, add sound, delete sound that's so easy...
Give you access to a 5 pads controllers instead than knob in this way you will control simple your feeling with your finger on the screen, we also record your live session.
- Sequencer 6 patterns of 32 notes.
- 6-channel instrument (synthesizer or sampler).
- 1 parametric Filter by channel.
- 2 effect sends per channel (Delay, Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Overdrive).
- 3-band equalizer.
- Output limiter.
- Export recordings and programs with iTunes.
- Bluetooth Synchronization allows you to play with another person and have the same audio output on each device.
As you can tell by the screenshot, the UI isn't much to look at, but the effects sound great and they are doing some clever stuff with mini-gestures on the step-sequencer to make live performance more interesting. There is even a built-in tutorial video.
Here is a promotional demo. You can find a series of tutorials on the developer's YouTube Channel.