It is a shame they went with this darker interface, the OP-1-style white was sleek, but it still rocks!
Even if you have no intention of purchasing the template, his little set here is worth a listen.
Today's Mobile Music Advent Calendar brings us 50% off on the GuitarTone AmpPacks and PedalPacks!
All AmpPack and PedalPack IAPs are down to just just $4.99, from $9.99!
One of the oldest music apps on iOS just got updated to take advantage of the latest technology! Thumbjam can be an input, output, or even a filter in Audiobus!
Correction: Sonosaurus just posted a clarification that it won't go in the filter slot. So I'm not sure why in the fuck they said it could in the iTunes description.
Correction Update: The confusing line is verbatim from the Audiobus developer resources page. They simply copy and pasted it. Sebastian is fixing that up on the Audiobus page right now.
I may owe Sonosaurus an apology here, but I don't feel one forthcoming. They are ultimately responsible for what their iTunes description says. If someone like me, who reads iTunes descriptions all day long, can be confused by it, then it is probably fair to bet a number of users are also confused.
What's new in 2.2:
Introducing Audiobus support: Now you can filter or record audio to and from ThumbJam directly with other Audiobus-compatible apps!
- Optimized for iPhone 5 and new iPod touch
- Simpler background audio configuration, including auto powersave mode
- File open-in handling now works properly with instrument or loop ZIPs, scale files and audio files
- Added MIDI transpose options
- Added support for outgoing MIDI clock and limited MIDI clock input sync
- Added support for MIDI MMC Record event to toggle loop recording
- Fixed iPad popover windows persistence on iOS6
- Fixed instrument export list issue
sir Sampleton developer SOFTOFT TECHECH has posted a demo video of using sir Sampleton in couple of different scenarios with Audiobus. I'm particularly impressed with the last half when he shows off how to use Audiobus to make new sampler fodder.