Reader Red Sky Lullaby put together some nice trip-hop in Samplr, Samvada, Beatmaker2, Animoog, and Magellan. He then went the extra step to make an extremely trippy video in Vjay to go along with it! Vjay is still free for those that want to do the same.
Audio Mastering got a nice big update today, including the ability to route Audiobus to it as either an Effect or Output.
What's new in Audio Mastering v1.2:
- Supports Audiobus as Effects or Output.
- Recording from Audiobus Effects/Output or from external input.
- Record button on Audiobus connection panel.
- Auto start recording at signal presence.
- Solo mode for Equalizer bands.
- High-quality sample rate converter to 44/48 kHz with 16/24 bits.
- Some minor bugs fixed.
Here is a demo from developer, of Audio Mastering effecting SunVox.
Arpeggionome Pro and Steinberg's other app, Loopmash, have joined Audiobus. Both are available as Inputs.
What's new in Loopmash (all versions):
- Audiobus support!
- In-App Store Improvements
What's new in Arpeggionome Pro v1.1:
- Audiobus support and Landscape-orientation support.