Continuing Apple App Review's theme is our 3rd "experimental" iPad release today; a CSound powered little beauty.
csGrain, by Boulanger Labs, is a real-time audio processing and recording tool that lets you create sounds and textures by transforming your voice, instrument, or iTunes library.
- Remix your iTunes library
- Process, record and save audio
- Manipulate audio with SyncGrain, a real-time granular synthesizer
- Connect a MIDI controller and turn csGrain into a live performance tool
- Create ever-evolving soundscapes with the Randomize Settings feature
- Choose from ten built-in effects, including:
pitch shift, ring mod, chorus, flanger, delay, reverb and more
- Export your audio via Dropbox, AudioCopy, or Email
Perhaps most impressive of all is that right out of the gate they have some examples on SoundCloud, as well as a demo video on Vimeo.