Another fun little cover , back to the 80’s again ! 😁 Made with Korg Gadget on iPad
Reader Red Sky Lullaby has been having a lot of fun in the endlessly collaborative Endless beta. Here he's collaborating on some Abstract Hip Hop with MostlyJustJ, Stevo, and rapper Sol Looez. Last week Red Sky Lullaby also did a jam on the new Eventide apps.
Some collaborative abstract Hip Hop made on iPad Music Apps
Beat was made in Endlesss App beta with Endlesss users MostlyJustJ and Stevo. Vocals by Sol Looez
Used Endlesss, GeoShred Pro by Wizdom Music, Model 15 Modular Synth by Moog, Synth One by AudioKit, Blackhole and MicroPitch by Eventide. Recorded and mixed in Auria Pro DAW by WaveMachine Labs. Also used FabFilter ProC ProQ and mastered with Grand Finale by Klevgrand.
Vocal by Forensic/SolLopez used under Creative Commons License
Other collaborators from Endlesss beat/Rifff MostlyJustJ and Stevo
YouTuber DJ Kutski recreated prog-metal band DragonForce's Through The Fire and the Flames on the Nintendo Switch version of Gadget!
I remade the infamous Through The Fire and the Flames by one of my favourite bands DragonForce using Korg Gadget for Nintendo Switch. I wanted to theme the remix so I used the new Otorii and Ebina instruments in addition to some of the original chiptune synths to make a pseudo 8 bit version of the track :)
At the end of the video I have added the QR code for the project so if you have Korg Gadget on any other platforms you can scan the codes to download the project!
Have fun and just please be sure to credit me on any derivative works you publish based on my project :)
ANILOG's colorful interface grabbed my attention this week, and pulled me into it's fun 80's sounds! Once again we have a new iOS synth that continues to innovate, offering a unique sound design method.
Amy Lee's second app is a truly unique synth tailored towards making lively 80's sounds.
If you've enjoyed this series please consider supporting it by becoming a Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/discchord If you'd prefer to help on a monthly basis, instead of per video, there is a monthly Patreon campaign: https://www.patreon.com/discchord_com Or you can support me on Timmeon if you don't like Patreon: https://discchord.com/supporters#timmeon (Patrons of these campaigns get the same benefits, including Ad Free viewing on the site!)
Last month desktop developer ToneBoosters dipped their toes into AUv3 with TB Equalizer, and this week they've released TB Reverb! This pretty reverb app is $6 and can be used in both IAA and AUv3 hosts.
Thank you to reader WilliamC for bringing this to my attention, because it nearly slipped past me!
TB Reverb App Store Description:ToneBoosters Reverb is a studio-quality, professional reverberation plug-in with an unrivalled workflow, unlimited creative use and a gorgeous, functional user interface.
The ToneBoosters Reverb app captures the microphone input and processes the signals in real time. To use it as a plug-in, use an AUv3-compatible host app such as Steinberg Cubasis, Apple Garageband, Audio Evolution Mobile Studio, Auria, AUM, or others. ToneBoosters Reverb will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins.
- Studio-grade reverberation including early reflections
- The same professional sound as the acclaimed desktop version
- Full control over room size, width, density, depth, mass
- Integrated equalizer to shape the reverberation character
- Ability to modify reverberation time across frequency
- Compression, ducking and gating for dynamic reverberation effects
- Flexible, beat-synced LFO that can modulate almost everything!
- Dual pitch-shift shimmer module for out-of-this-world reverberation
- Reverb freeze option
- Eco mode for lower CPU load on complex projects
- Undo/redo, and A/B comparison
- Color themes for the user interface
- Max screen support in Garageband
- Legacy Inter-App Audio (IAA) support
- Optimised for iPad and compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch
What you should know:
- Inter-App Audio (IAA) can only use one instance of this app simultaneously. We recommend to use an AUv3 host to use multiple instances.
- Inter-App Audio (IAA) will only work with a single (mono) channel without an external (stereo) input source. The AUv3 version will support up to 8 channels (7.1).
- Licenses acquired for this platform are not compatible with other platforms.
- Audio Unit extensions require an iPad mini 2, iPad 4 or later models.
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Apple Garageband for iOS:
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Steinberg Cubasis for iOS:
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Audio Evolution Mobile Studio for iOS: