A new update for StepPolyArp just hit iTunes, providing a whole bunch of new MIDI features and its own internal sound bank!
- New Midi engine improving accuracy
- Automatic chaining patterns
- Internal sound bank
- Adding a tap tempo
- Midi control input can be deactivated
- Improved undo manager
- The Midi output can be saved with the preset
- The speed can be modified from a popover menu
- A different Midi channel can be assigned to each line pattern and each controller
- iOS 6 support
There are a ridiculous amount of StepPolyArp videos, but this is my favorite since it shows off velocity and modulation.