Steinberg shared an extremely tantalizing teaser for the automation system coming soon to Cubasis! It's so lust worthy I was going to hold off on posting this until some details came out. Alas, Steinberg responded to my inquiry that they were not prepared to announced a release date yet. So be prepared to be teased mercilessly!
triqtraq's developer posted this great sounding example of the app in action, sampling a piano and an old Casio PT-82.
What's new in ILRemote v1.2:
- New "trackpad" pad mode - Use ILRemote as a virtual trackpad to control your computer's mouse (requires FL 11.1 or later)
- New "shortcut" pad mode - Send any keyboard shortcut to FL Studio and Deckadance (requires FL 11.1 or later)
- New "breath" controller - Control a parameter using the device's microphone
- Containers - Controls can now be dragged in and out of containers
- Fonts - New font size setting for control labels
- Power management - Added a battery level indicator
- Custom scale editor - Has been moved to the layout settings, and is now usable with both the keyboard and the harmonic grid
- MIDI - Channel selection for accelerometers
- Mixer - Improved scrolling: tap and drag to select the track range more precisely
- Fix - Returning to the home screen even if "cancel" was pressed
- Piano - New piano roll shortcuts presets
- Bugs n stuff - Various fixes and improvements
They've also released this new demo video, showing off ILRemote on their DJ software Deckadance 2.
Tim Behrens has another gorgeous exploration of Frax HD, accompanied by music also created on his iPad!
Composed using only iPad sounds (compiled in Cubase). I had a hard time rendering this one, as there was just so much movement. Had to render at a higher quality... hope it doesn't slow down load times too much.
Main riff was created using Thesys and multiple layers of Alchemy Mobile sounds. Organ part was with Galileo. The faint drums were created in DrumJam. Sound effects were created wth Nave and Samplr (with the exception of the opening match sound).
Thanks to everyone for all the kind words and support. It keeps me motivated.