YouTuber RUBYORLA uploaded this intense performance with 2 Tenori-Ons, a Launchpad, and a variety of iPad apps.
Yonac has just released miniSynth 2 for iPhone, and it is free for a limited time!
The iTunes page is crazy long with a lengthy history lesson, and phrases like, "Strategic feature set." Here's a shorter version:
Back in 2008 when the App Store was very young, Yonac released miniSynth, the very first iOS synthesizer. We have come a long way since, continuing innovation with our flagship synth Magellan. miniSynth 2 continues the spirit of the original, adding advancements we made in DSP, design, and features over the last half decade.
Simple and easy to use, miniSynth 2 projects a solid, fat tone -- an "abbreviation" of the sophisticated features we offer in Magellan.
miniSynth 2 also includes production-friendly features, such as Audiobus output, audio copy/paste, and a MIDI In port for playing miniSynth with an external controller or a virtual-MIDI app.
- 32-bit professional quality DSP
- Extremely low latency
- Dual analog-modelling oscillators
- Virtual-analog Low-Pass Filter with full ADSR and Contour
- Amp ADSR
- Delay & Reverb
- Audio Backgrounding
- Audiobus Output
- MIDI In
- Built-in tapedeck
- Audio Copy/Paste
Alright that is still long, but I feel if I cut anymore I will be pissing on a beautiful sentiment. Congratulations Yonac, and thanks!
Level.24 is a pro-quality real-time spectrum analyzer, EQ, Compressor and Limiter. With up to 1/24 octave band analysis precision and 12 parallel parametric equalizers and ultra low latency, Level.24 redefines audio control on the iPad.
Fully Audiobus compatible to receive, process and record sound from other Audiobus apps.
Level.24 helps you get perfect sound. In a live sound situation, a (home) studio or an Audiobus configuration, analyze the incoming audio to find peaks and dips and inspect the overall spectral balance. Shape the sound with up to twelve parametric EQ's, and adjust the output levels with the Compressor/Limiter to add maximum punch.
- Input: microphone, external hardware, Audiobus.
- Real-time analysis: 3, 6, 12 and 24 bands per octave spectrum analyzer with average and peak display.
- EQ: up to twelve parametric EQ's in parallel, with adjustable center frequency, gain and Q factor.
- Dynamics: compressor with graphically controllable threshold and ratio, 10 dB soft-knee mode and switchable Automatic Attack and Release. Peak Limiter.
- 32-bit floating point internal signal bus.
- Ultra low latency mode with 1.5 ms delay.
- Recording: uncompressed recording and playback; EQ and dynamics stages can be applied to playback as well.
Mee Zanook returns to Korg's iMS-20 app in his latest tutorial video showing off the song building functions of the app. This won't be anything new if you have watched my tutorial series, but he crams a lot of info into just 4 minutes and has fun sound effects!