MIDI Designer is now Universal, among other new features in this update.
- Accelerometer (assign X or Y to controls, limiting by Z axis): assign X or Y to any control, and choose which Z axis orientation fits you
- Led Colors for Individual Controls, Panels and Labels: in a word, awesome!
- Page Organizer in Design Mode
- New slider/knob lift-off protection: sliders don't trigger values on finger off.
- Improvements to Bonjour browser for better detection of changes in available Wifi connections
- Crossfader overlap allows non-centered transition for crossfader subcontrols
The developer released a couple of preview videos for this update. You can find the first here, and the second on YouTube.