Wednesday, October 31, 2012 by Tim Webb
Thank you very much to everyone for participating in the first Preset Design Contest, both in submitting presets and voting. I seriously mean that. I was waving my hand out in the air looking for a high-five when I set this up, and you guys did not leave me hanging! It would have been really embarrassing if only 3 people participated.
Congratulations to our winners:
- Trueyorky's Scary As Hell
- Angel Alvarado's Kreepy Drillz
- cXeGG's Dead Man's Keys
Each of you will be receiving the Sunsine Audio preset pack of your choice.
Really though, everyone wins because we now have a nice big pile of great presets for everyone to enjoy! This pack has all of the submissions plus 2 more from Will Moore and a couple of my own, including the Echoes of Lament used in my review.
Click below to download.
- Dead Man's Keys - cXeGG
- Dead of the Living night - Harry Pendergrass
- drake - Jannik Naumann
- Hall O Deep - Will Moore
- Junior - Richard Brackin Jr.
- Kreepy Drillz - Angel Alvarado
- Ong Creep - Michael Fraunberger
- Paranormal Activity - Zupaton
- Scary As Hell - Trueyorky
- Scary Pad - Brian Kupferschmid
- My Empty Ship - cXeGG
- Graveyard Fight - cXeGG
- Echoes of Lament - Tim Webb
- Теслин Гхост - Tim Webb
Plug in your iPad, launch iTunes, wait for it to connect.
- Select your iPad in iTunes
- Select Apps from the top menu
- Select Magellan from the bottom-left list of installed apps
- Drag the Scary Sounds - discchord.com Preset Contest.yban file into the little window in the right.
You can drop it anywhere, just not on the folders.
Once you're in Magellan it is really easy. Magellan has some great preset bank management.
- Open the Preset Browser
- Hit the Share button
- Select iTunes: Import Files