Luis Martinez has released another drum app that is already generating a lot of buzz! Future Drummer focuses on drums and beats suitable to electronic music, and arrives with Audiobus support.
Future Drummer iTunes Description:
Electronic and futuristic beats instantly. Loads of editable grooves and multilayer sounds. The LumBeat jamming algorithm improved and adapted for electronic music.
Minimal, House, Electro, Hip Hop, Industrial, Electro Latino, EDM
- Midi Out sends all note grooves and jamming at real time, so you can record the sequence or apply external sounds.
- The new Live mode involves you in the grooves like never before with loads of controls with effects, hits, reverses, slices and groove controls at real time
- Reverse or Slice individual hits with the easy editor.
- Live Pads to assign rhythms, jam intensity and colors to play live session. Selectable by Midi with Notes or Program Change.
- Song Mode is the fastest and effective way to create the structure for your songs with the best quality.
- Integrated Effects: Compressor, Delay, Reverb and EQ for main Mix. 2 Extra Send delays for Live mode
- More than 100 Multilayer sounds
- More than 300 editable grooves easy searchable by tags. Don't need to program but you can make your own grooves, no limits.
Stratospherix Ltd updated their MusicStreamer app with support for Audiobus and Inter-App Audio. This utility lets you stream music from your desktop or network drive, directly to your iOS device. Now you can stream that music right into your Audiobus workflow!
MusicStreamer iTunes Description:
Stream music from your PC, Mac or Network Drive and access every album in your collection, creating playlists of your favourite music for instant playback.
MusicStreamer now has offline playback so you can select tracks, albums and playlists for playback when you’re away from your network. It’s the complete iTunes replacement!
MusicStreamer can now act as a music source for inter-app audio and Audiobus.
None of the other music player apps we tried did what we wanted.
These are the must haves:
- Reliably streams music directly from a PC, Mac, Time Capsule, or Network Drive.
- Effortlessly supports tens of thousands of tracks.
- Supports lossless FLAC and OPUS files as well as the usual mp3, m4a, aac, aif, wav.
- Supports gapless playback.
- Is easy to set up and has an intuitive and powerful user interface.
- Provides excellent playlist management.
- Can AirPlay audio to AppleTV or AirPort Express or a compatible device.
- Can stream to Chromecast devices.
- Scrobble to last.fm.
- Groups album tracks based on your existing folder arrangement.
- Extracts tags and album art embedded in audio files but also uses album art from files in your music folders.
We’ve worked hard to provide all of these in MusicStreamer!
If you like to listen to an entire album, simply tap play on it and that’s it. If you like to browse your music collection and queue up tracks as you go, this is really easy and doesn’t require you to make a playlist first. The Play Queue puts you in control and you can queue multiple tracks, albums, or playlists. Change your mind and re-order while playback is in progress or tap shuffle to mix it up.
We would love to hear your feedback on firstname.lastname@example.org and this will drive new features in future updates.