Mojaxx did an excellent review of Algoriddim's new Djay 2 app, including the best pronunciation I've heard for Algoriddim.
Poly is free to try, and comes with Audiobus, but AudioCopy/Paste and Virtual MIDI are IAPs, each for $2.
Poly iTunes Description:
Poly is a unique generative sequencer for iPad which harnesses the power of poly-rhythms to create intricate and exciting patterns.
Different coloured nodes are added to a circular area. The closer a node is to middle, the faster it repeats. Each node has its own sample, FX settings and keyboard. There are five available colours and up to 12 nodes maximum.
Poly comes with over 40 preset sounds, including a selection of awesome 808 samples!
- Audiobus integration
- Audio Copy and Paste (via In App Purchase)
- MIDI sync and Virtual MIDI out (via In App Purchase)
- Saving and Loading of Patterns
- Recording of performances
- SoundCloud upload and Dropbox upload and download (via the same In App Purchase as ACP)
Twisted Electrons released a well produced and what the fuck worthy promo video. I hate people who talk on their phones while driving, at least when I'm stuck behind them. I feel very ambivalent about people jamming out some acid while driving though.