Comment here for a chance to win. Winners will be selected tomorrow morning.
What's new in hearEQ v2.4.0:What's new? Lots! Here's a run-down:
• New tracks are now available to all hearEQ users. Advanced EQ users get some added bonus tracks too! (All users can still EQ any of their on-device tracks.)
• If you get a question wrong in the quiz, you can now compare your guess to the correct answer. Just tap the EQ setting you want to hear! (Shout-out to our wonderful users for this feature request.)
• The Learn screen now offers a snap-to-gain option for Advanced EQ users. Choose to snap the EQ effect to the nearest 1 dB, 3 dB, 6 dB, or 12 dB.
• No more iPhone landscape. Now that you're able to interact with your quiz answers, things were just getting a little too tight on a sideways screen—especially with 30 bands! Landscape is still fully supported on iPad. (Sad to see iPhone landscape go? Drop me an email at alex[at]tenkettles[dot]com.)
• No more third-party analytics! All frameworks used in hearEQ are now home-made. Your data is yours. Period.
I hope you like the new version! As always, get in touch at alex[at]tenkettles[dot]com with any feedback, questions, comments, or even just to share your story about ear training. I'd love to hear from you and will (almost always) get back to you by the next work day, -Alex
P.S., As an indie developer, App Store reviews are pretty much gold to me. So, if you like hearEQ, please be a star (or five) and review us. To review an app, just find it on the App Store, scroll down, and tap the "Write a Review" link. :)