It is 4/20 this weekend, and a staggering amount of apps are on sale to celebrate! Legalize it!
YouTuber DJ Kutski recreated and remixed a classic Amiga tracker track in VividTracker!
I've recently been spending a lot of time researching music production in the early 90's and have been especially fascinated by the mod tracker culture with the commodore Amiga.
I discovered an authentic tracker app for iOS called VividTracker and attempted to remix the rave classic from Urban Shakedown called "Some Justice" which was actually produced in 1991 using two Commodore Amigas running MED tracker software :)
Developer Fred Anton Corvest released another preview for his upcoming Bandit multi-band effect app!
An overview of Fac Bandit used on various tracks in GarageBand iOS. Pre-Order Now iPhone/iPad Now 4.49€
Out April 22th (Regular price 9.99€ will applied afterwards)
FAC Bandit is a multiband audio effect that splits the audio signal into three bands of frequencies defined by adjustable crossover points. Each band is processed independently by its own effect processor and the outputs are then recombined to produce the final effect.
What's new in djay v3.1:Thank you for using djay! In this release we are adding major new features and a big content refresh with new loops, samples and visuals. Here is what’s new:
• New content: added new looper packs, sample packs, and visuals
• New feature: 2 deck PRO mode on iPhone
• New feature: Customize sampler (including rearranging, recording and importing your own samples)
• New feature: full screen media library in Classic mode and 4 Deck mode on iPad
• New feature: Beat Jump (part of Cue Points / Skip tool)
• New feature: Automix start and end points to control Automix transitions
• New feature: Siri Shortcuts integration to start Automix via voice commands
• Added separate sliders for controlling volume of sampler and looper independently
• Added support for 0 bar transition duration
• Added support for Numark Party Mix Pro MIDI controller
• Added VoiceOver accessibility to Looper mode
• Added support for VoiceOver reading song titles when using MIDI controller to browse songs
• Many VoiceOver accessibility improvements (e.g. improved swipe order)
• Improved timing precision when dragging needle and tracks are in sync mode
• Fixed missing song context menu in media library collection view layout
• Fixed instant doubles for decks 3/4
• Fixed missing load button long-press menu in 4 deck mode
• Fixed load button not working in 4 deck mode when using MIDI controller
• Fixed sampler volume and velocity pads not working on some MIDI controllers
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
NOTE: If you previously purchased djay 2 or djay Pro, you can continue to use them side-by-side with the new djay and re-download them at any time via the "Purchased" section in the App Store app. Additionally, all of your existing controller mappings, cue points, and purchased FX packs will automatically transfer to the Free and Pro versions of the new djay.
If you enjoy using djay, would you mind taking a moment to write a review on the App Store? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
YouTuber Moon's did an impressive cover of Believer in GarageBand. The mixing on this is great!
I like his voice, but it's hard to express. haha
This is my copy practice in Garageband(ipad)
Thanks for watching!