iConnectivity has announced a new ConnectAUDIO2/4 interface. This has several major improvements over their previous iConnectAUDIO2+. First and foremost they've dropped the "i" from the name, so it is no longer, "iConnectivity's iConnectAUDIO." The new interface also sports a stereo headphone output on the front. You can get all of this for $150, which is $50 cheaper than the iConnectAUDIO2+ too! There is no way of knowing when this will actually be released though.
Easy to use, ultra-sturdy, 2-input/4-output professional audio and MIDI interface for MacOS, Windows, Linux, and iOS*.
Whether you're a guitarist, singer-songwriter, electronic musician, producer, or DJ, this studio-quality interface handles everything you can throw at it - just connect your mics, instruments, synths, and MIDI gear, and start creating.
• Capacitive touch display and control surface for all functions, with full metering (no control software needed).
• Onboard mixing, and direct monitoring for each input.
• 2 XLR ¼” TRS combo analog inputs, each with individual +48V phantom power toggle and impedance switching.
• 2 ¼” TRS balanced analog outputs.
• ¼” headphone output, switchable between monitoring main outs and independent mix.
• 1 X 1 MIDI DIN in/out.
• High-resolution audio - up to 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion.
• USB Audio 2.0 and USB MIDI 1.0 Class-Compliant.
• USB bus-powered (no wall power required).
• Ableton Live Lite software and a selection of loops and samples from Big Fish Audio are included when registering the device.