I got the Novation about 3 months ago and finally tried recording something. Not so much a performance as just a recording of what I am working on and a proof of concept for a completely portable set-up. As you can tell form the video, lots of indecision!
- Circuit output goes to Yamaha AG06 in on ch. 3/4
- iPad Mini headphone out goes to AG06 in on ch. 5/6
- AG06 USB out goes to old iPad via camera connection kit.
- Stereo out recorded to Ferrite on old iPad
USB & Sync:
- USB out from Circuit goes directly to iPad Mini via camera connection kit
- Sync via midi from Circuit to Korg Gadget
- 15,000 mAh solar battery charger powers the AG06 mixer
- iPads are battery powered
- Novation Circuit battery powered
* Disclaimer. I come from an old indie rock background and have never created much electronic style music. As I have gotten older I have not had much luck forming a new band, so thought I would try something new. I understand that my understanding of electronic style music is limited and my skills are lacking. Advice welcome. Abuse not :)