The Tuesday Night Machines feels he has found a good setup for routing his modular synth, which includes a Serge clone, into his iPad effects. I agree! This sounds amazing! I love the groove he has going on here.
I finally found a good setup to send my modular synth audio through my iPad for effects processing, so in this video I go heavy on the reverb and other FX. Listen with stereo speakers :D MORE INFO BELOW!
PixelNoises Synth T-Shirts by The Tuesday Night Machines:
Audio gear used:
- Best of CGS Serge BOG, SWAMP & MARSH Modular Synthesizers
- Kymatica AUM with audio FX: Audio Damage QuatroMod, Bram Bos Kosmonaut, Kymatica AUFX: Space, Audio Damage Replicant 2, Holderness Media Crystalline
- Bastl 60 Knobs MIDI controller to control AUM + FX
- Zoom U-24 USB Audio/MIDI interface for the iPad
- Doepfer MSY2 MIDI to Analog Clock converter to sync the Serge to the iPad
- Zoom R16 for recording
My always up-to-date modular synths on ModularGrid:
Klangbau Rack: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/v...
My other YouTube Channel: