« Forums | App News »
   New Post
   Search

BTS for GT-1000 by Roland Corporation

Roland have released BTS for GT-1000, as a new controller for the epic Boss GT-1000 multi-effect pedal. The app connects to the pedal via Bluetooth, and allows you to easily edit and change your tones.

BTS for GT-1000 iTunes Description:

BOSS TONE STUDIO dedicated for GT-1000

●Connect the BOSS GT-1000 and your iPhone/iPad via Bluetooth to use this app.
* BOSS GT-1000 is necessary to use this app.
* Set up the Bluetooth connection in the Connection window displayed after the app is launched.

●BOSS TONE STUDIO incorporates convenient functions; ‘Download Function of Additional Tones (Livesets)’, ‘Tone Edit Function’, and ‘Tone Librarian Function’.

●This app provides an integrated access to the BOSS TONE CENTRAL website offering additional free contents for BOSS products.
*An active internet connection is required to download the additional tones (Livesets).

This GT-1000 is an absolutely glorious machine. Glenn DeLaune did a review of the new multi-effect pedal.

April 13, 2018  | person_outline Tim Webb
Don't these people ever think about editing their videos? You know, the bits where they don't know what they're talking about and have to look, and think, and we wait breathlessly to see what they'll say.... or not?
@The other Brian: I absolutely get where you're coming from. However, as someone who has spent a lot of time on the other side of the equation, I can sympathize strongly with Glenn.

Shooting a video like this took him at least two hours. You can tell he spent some time getting the lighting right in the room for the shots of him. And the closeup angle doesn't have any weird reflections on the screen. He's also got some interesting dynamic range in the shot with him jamming. Now editing together these 3 shots probably took another hour at least.

So he's already sunk about 3 hours into this. Can you really expect any more of his time?
I always love his videos and think this is actualy another very good video review and sound demo. He is a great player and patch creator. Very impressive signal chain indeed. The clean patches sound nice. Not so much impressed by the distorted factory presets yet, but i'm sure with some tweaking things can get much better. Especially Glenn makes some of the best patches usually for the devices he demos. Looking forward to his follow up videos with his own patches and what sounds Glenn can produce with this new pedal board.

Personally I still prefer the Helix with the large color display and the complete signal chain layout visible in one screen without scrolling. But I also wish Line 6 would bring their HX Edit to iPad as well. I got the edit software for Mac but would love to have it on an iPad and just be a bit more mobile. I doubt they will make that happen though, but who knows...
April 15, 2018  | person Ed
comment

Post a New Comment

Anonymous comments are closed for old posts. If you'd like to comment please Register.

Comment:

Do not use HTML in your comments. Tags: [b] Bold Text [/b] [i] Italic Text [/i]
Links will be generated if you include http:// or https:// at the beginning of a URL.
Submit