« Forums | App News »
   New Post
   Search

Elastic FX Universal Update

Elastic FX, from Oliver Greschke, is now Universal! The update also brings several new effects, reworked demo presets, and a "touchMode" to make the app work like a Korg Kaoss Pad with momentary controls.

What's new in Elastic FX v1.1:

- Now for iPhone also!
- UNIVERSAL - buy only once and get it for iPhone and iPad
- New Tremolo and Vibrato effect
- New Repeater channel effect
- Reworked all demo presets. They now all come with an audio file to get an immediate idea about the possibilities
- Demo (Mode) button for presets: InputSource and a chosen Audiofile get restored by a preset now, but you can switch this behavior off
- New „touchMode“ function, that enables the effect on TouchDown and disables the effect on TouchUp (similar to a Kaoss Pad)
- TouchMode is also recordable
- Delete Automations via the Automate submenu (Longtap Automate circle)

Embedded here is the official demo from Oliver, and thesoundtestroom has also posted an update demo.

March 07, 2018  | person_outline Tim Webb
Looks great, but I only buy AUv3 synths and effects nowadays.
March 07, 2018  | person_outline Tom
Looks like a nice app if its anywhere close to my kp3!!!! Speaking of kaos pads, has anyone else here had issues with the touch pad going dead? I read its rather sensitive, so take care of them things, i miss mine dearly, gonna replace the touch sensor some day... :(
March 07, 2018  | person_outline Ian
This needs Auv3 !!!! Im with Tom, im really prefering to buy auv3 these days cuz bm3 is at the center of my entire studio, fucking love bm3 i tell ya!
March 07, 2018  | person_outline Ian
@Tom and @Ian

developer posted on the audiobus forums about possible AU:

"Long answer is: I see the benefits of AUv3, but Elastic FX started as a standalone app rather, than a plugin app. I want to use it with external hardware, real instruments, hardware synths, guitars, etc. You can use it in your DAW of choice via Audiobus and InterApp-Audio, but not yet with AudioUnits. I want to offer this too, but I don't know yet, how long that will take ..."
so maybe someday....
March 07, 2018  | person halftone
Hi there,
I also want to underline, that all Elastic Drums owner get the app to a much reduced price, when they purchase the Elastic Bundle.
Cheers, Oliver
March 08, 2018  | touch_app O-G-SUS
This app continues to develop which is great.
Next request , fade out value when I take my finger off the pad.
March 08, 2018  | person Re5etuk
@O-G-SUS - how does the bundle price work? I have purchased EDrums in the past - but Elastic FX shows up at $9.99 (Canada price) for me - which is regular price. If i go to the bundle package - it says it's $16.99 Canadian for both. If I click to purchase will I get charged only 6.99 for Elastic FX?
March 08, 2018  | person halftone
@O-G-SUS ... nevermind - I figured things out (got Elastic Drums on sale when it was first released)
March 08, 2018  | person halftone
On March 08, 2018 - @halftone said:
@O-G-SUS ... nevermind - I figured things out (got Elastic Drums on sale when it was first released)

Yeah, that's right? Apple is remembering what you once paid ;)
On March 08, 2018 - @Re5etuk said:
This app continues to develop which is great.
Next request , fade out value when I take my finger off the pad.

I normally hate requests!
Joke ;)

I guess you are talking about the touch Mode? I am no sure if that's need, because the delays, reverbs still play off, there is no abrupt end, is there?
I was thinking similarly to kaos pad from what I remember when using it , I vaguely remember it’s the slider ‘ button combo.
But either way , let’s go crazy , fade in and fade out value ? Maybe even an envelope triggered by touching screen / midi trigger .

Ability to view path of movement
More visual way to see choice of loop length and position with it
A way to auto smooth movements or select a step type value you it could jump / glide.

Either way , it’s good and continued development on apps is always appreciated by me / the community.
March 09, 2018  | person Re5etuk
comment

Post a New Comment

Anonymous comments are closed for old posts. If you'd like to comment please Register.

Comment:

Do not use HTML in your comments. Tags: [b] Bold Text [/b] [i] Italic Text [/i]
Links will be generated if you include http:// or https:// at the beginning of a URL.
Submit