Developer Jonatan Liljedahl has generously provided me with 5 AUM codes to give away! I've made some changes to the contest system that will allow people to comment without joining the contest, so if you already have AUM you can share your thoughts on the update. This also means non-registered users can comment, but you still need to register to participate in the contest. Contest closes tomorrow morning.
Contest closed! Congratulations to Ansonic, Laine, B. Skaigh, Milestone_Music, and Jurri! There was an odd error with emailing out one of the codes, but I'm pretty sure it worked. If you don't receive your code just email me from your winning email address and I'll send you the code manually.
What's new in AUM - Audio Mixer v1.2:• Min/max range mapping for MIDI param controls.
• MIDI toggle-params: option for auto-toggle on/off, useful for momentary MIDI cc buttons.
• The IAA output ports are now instrument type instead of generators, and supports MIDI reception.
• Match any MMC device ID, fixes unresponsiveness with some MMC controllers.
• Allow A2DP (high quality bluetooth audio) and AirPlay output on iOS 10.
• Add transpose setting for IAA/AU synths.
• Forward sysex to hosted IAA and AUv3 nodes.
• New Allpass filter nodes, mainly useful for acoustic engineers.
• DSP meter: display peak instead of average.
NOTE: This will show higher (but more accurate) readings than before for the same DSP usage!
• FilePlayer picker: scroll last file to center instead of bottom.
• Improve unsolo-logic for busses.
• Allow tapping value labels in built in plugin views for keyboard entry.
• Show MIDI routing matrix and Help in separate larger window on iPad.
• Recordings browser: show file extension in subtitle.
• Grey out TXT and ZIP files in recordings folder.
• Fix iPhone layout issues when launched from other landscape app.
• Don't auto-show keyboard on iPhone landscape rotation.
• Fix bug where changing a bypassed node would make the new node unbypassed.
• Fix MIDI control of gain and clip nodes.
• Fix for issues when loading large sessions.
• Improved support for Audiobus 3. (Requires Audiobus 3.0.1 or later)