MultitrackStudio was released in January with Inter-App Audio, and today it joins Audiobus!
What's new in MultitrackStudio for iPad v1.3:
- Audiobus support (acts as output in Audiobus app).
- Additional MIDI Clock output options to sync apps.
- Editors: 'Select All' button is now 'Sel', offers Select All/Select Right/Unselect Right options.
- Tempo editor: added up/down buttons in Edit pane.
- Click track: bar accents are more pronounced.
- Some bug fixes.
Propellerhead updated the impressive Figure app with 3 new drum kits. I was playing with all of them think every one of them is a winner. They sound so good, with nice full body. The Code one has a tremendous amount of potential tones when you start tweaking!
All of these kits come free! It's pretty amazing to see this kind of additional content coming to a $1 app, without additional fees.
What's new in Figure v1.6:
- Share your songs with your friends on Facebook and Twitter
- Three new drum kits: Sonny, Code and Boom Bap
- Bug fixes
Reader Andrew Minatelli let me know about some very big news! MobMuPlat is now Audiobus compatible, opening the world of PureData to Audiobus! You could, with some patience and a little bit of study, make your own Audiobus apps and effects!
This is great news, but it leaves me feeling resentful towards Native Instruments for not porting Reaktor. I spent a lot of time studying that instead of MAX/MSP or PureData!
What's new in MobMuPlat v1.5:
- AudioBus integration (input, output, and filter port).
- Menu widget, to choose item from pop-up list.
- Button to invert interface.
- Panels can optionally pass touches to scroll the canvas.
Flux from FluxWithIt.com compares his MS-20 Mini with the popular iMS-20 app. He's got some custom modifications on the MS-20 which he also shows off in the video. By a fucking bizarre coincidence Marcus Padrini from MusicApps.com.br just did the same comparison earlier this week! The cultural zeitgeist wants you to have more MS-20s in your life.