What's new in OASIS - Song Sampling Synthesis v2.2:Compatible with Audiobus 3.
What's new in ScalePlay v1.2.7:• This version adds support for Audiobus 3 and improved support for the 10.5 inch iPad.
Please help support thesoundtestroom by becoming a Patreon for as little as $1 a month.
You will also have access to exclusive Patreon only content and videos.
If you would like to make a donation to help support me and Jo you can use this easy link below.
Many many thanks for your support.
You can also visit my Bandcamp Page and listen to or buy some of my music.
Check Out Doug Woods And Colin Powell At Bandcamp Too If You Like Progressive Rock
Jules, from the YouTube channel HOUSE ROOMS with Jules Neo, did a jam on Sunrizer to show that the iPad 1 is still a fun and useful way to make music.
A random 5 minute ditty on an old iPad 1 (yeh they still exist).. sunrizer synth app.. and a couple of hours later...a track.
Music Protest has some quick tips for people having difficulty with GarageBand's condensed iPhone UI.
If you aren't able to figure out how to add new instruments to the "Track View" of GarageBand on your iPhone, I know your pain :) I find the iPad very straightforward, but the iPhone version is a bit *too* compact - it took me a while to figure out how to even SEE the track view on iPhone. So, I made this tutorial.
UVItouch, makers of BeatHawk, have released Ravenscroft 275 Piano. This realistic Grand Piano app arrives with a high-end price tag, but still seems like a bargain when you listen to the demo video below. There are more audio demos on the official web site. Ravenscroft 275 is even Universal so you can achieve these sounds from your phone!
Ravenscroft 275 Piano iTunes Description:Experience the splendor of a Ravenscroft Grand with the most realistic sounding piano ever created for iOS. Launch the app and access the gorgeous tone of this one-of-a-kind concert grand from your iPhone or iPad.
The origins of this virtual instrument lie in the masterfully crafted Ravenscroft 275 Titanium Grand Piano - made of 1,000 year old sitka spruce wood with solid titanium string termination points and precise, responsive CAD optimized action. The same quest for the highest fidelity sounds has spurred the deep sampling and meticulous capturing of this piano for the app. The final result delivers crystal clear hammer attacks, staccato release trails, and much more. Every detail has been painstakingly crafted to bring you the most authentic piano experience ever on iOS.
- High-resolution audio recording via premium microphones and pristine converters
- 100% sample-based sounds with hybrid modeling
- Real sympathetic resonance
- Accurate sustain pedal modeling including re-pedaling support
- Over 1,000 release samples for true staccato
- UVI Sparkverb reverb integrated
- 3 Band EQ and timbre shift
- Customizable MIDI and Dynamics response
- Fully resizable and customizable 1 or 2-tier keyboard
- Save/Load presets
- Lossless FLAC format provides the highest quality with smallest disk footprint and fast loading times
- Very efficient use of RAM and CPU resources
- Inter-App Audio / Audiobus support
- Audio Unit v3 Plugin
- External keyboard and MIDI-over-LAN support via CoreMIDI
- Bluetooth MIDI Keyboard Compatible
- Supported Operating System: iOS 9.3+
- Works on:
iPad 4 or newer
iPhone 5 or newer (iPhone 6 or newer recommended)
iPod Touch 6 or newer
- 883MB of disk space