MiMiXmini iTunes Description:
MiMiXmini is the iPhone version of MiMiX - Mixer for Audiobus. With MiMiXmini You can take total control of mixing of Your favorite Audiobus enabled apps’ outputs in the most convenient way. Just insert MiMiXmini into the Output Slot of Audiobus, even into multiple chains to mix the sound of the connected input or effect apps. You can even insert MiMIXmini into the input slot to send the mix or any of the ports to an other app, like a DAW to record the mix.
- Mix up to 8 Audiobus enabled apps including the system input or multiple channels of a multichannel input hardware
- Send any of the ports to another Audiobus lane for multitrack recording or send FX
- Set the main mix volume level between -INF and +12dB
- Set the volume level of each input port between -INF and +12dB
- Set the panning or balance of each port (selectable)
- Mute any port
- Set any port to solo or several port in multi-solo mode
- Monitor any port or the main mix on the built-in oscilloscopes and VU meters
- Control the main mix volume and volume, balance, mute and solo for each port using a MIDI controller or a Core MIDI app
- Control the main mix volume and volume, mute and solo for each port using Audiobus Remote on a second iOS device
- Set the MIDI CC parameters of each control via MIDI learn
- Change the MIDI settings in-app
- Double-tap on each knob or slider to set its default value
- Check the saturation indicator for each port to check if the pots power reached 0dB
- Check the clip indicator on the main mix to avoid clipping.
- Close the scope/setup screen to see more ports at once
- MiMiXmini supports Audiobus state saving feature
- MiMiXmini supports multi-output hardware devices, up to 12 stereo pairs
- MiMiXmini uses a 32 bit float engine so clipping can only occur at the main mix
- MiMiXmini is lightweight - minimal CPU usage and memory footprint
- MiMiXmini has native UI for iPhone 4s, 5/5s, 6/6s, 6+/6s+
Check the user manual at: http://ttrgames.hu/mimix/mimix_manual.pdf
Compatible with iPhone4s and newer. Requires iOS7 or newer and Audiobus 2. Fully iOS9 compatible.
A bunch of app updates are out today, following the official launch of Link in Ableton Live 9.6. I'm trying to keep it tidy by putting them all in a single article. Scroll down to the bottom for a Walkthrough of Ableton Link by AfroDJMac!
What's new in iVCS3 v1.6:
- Ableton Link in integration
- New SYNC for LFO and Sequencer
- New Stereo Samplers with scrubbing, loop-points fade, fine zoom selection, channel selection, Cross-Link etc…
- New Spectral Scope
- New In-app free preset-bank by Jim Cosby
- MIDI Clock improved
- MIDI in background now works without dropouts
- New IO Stereo Level Meters
- New iCloud Drive and Document Picker for Presets and Files
- Subdivision menù UI fixed
- Sequencer Start/Stop/Continue from MIDI Clock
- Audio Engine Optimisation
- AudioCopy 3
- Improved Toggle Interaction
- Bug Fixed
What's new in Different Drummer v4.4.0:
- Ableton Link added and also latest Audiobus
- New features in Zenterface: Undo, ability to manipulate partials
- Fixed MIDI Note Off on rests
- Tempo multipliers
- Minor UI improvements
What's new in EGDR808 HD v2.11:
- Ableton link support
- Audiobus 2.3.1 SKD
- Improved performances when playing with other apps
Note that this "Auxy" update is for the iPhone Auxy app, and not the original Auxy app which has since been retconned to, "Auxy Music Creation." Fuck, that'll never stop being confusing.
What's new in Auxy v1.1.0:
This version adds support for Ableton Link, which lets you jam in sync with other Auxy users or connect with any other app that supports the standard. Just make sure you’re on the same wifi, enable Link, and you’ll be automatically connected. We’ve also added the option to duplicate projects.
Keep sending your questions and thoughts to email@example.com!
AfroDJMac did a helpful walkthrough on quickly Linking apps and Ableton.
check out our website at www.expandingsound.com. This is a quick Ableton Link test jam using 3 ipads, Push 2 with Ableton Live 9.6 beta, which is available as of today and has Ableton Link included. We also included a Roland JP-08 to see how well the midi sync would work with link. It was a very painless quick set up and within minutes we were jamming out. The thing that took the most time was finding all the 8th inch adapters to run the Ipads and Roland into my Trident mixer! Its really easy to use Link. The song evolved very naturally, as its easy and quick to make a jam with just a couple iphones or Ipads amongst friends.
The iPhone version of NodeBeat has been updated as a Universal app. It's also free right now, so definitely grab this unique MIDI sequencer!
What's new in NodeBeat v3.0:
- NodeBeat is going Universal! NodeBeat is now built for iPads too in full resolution! Can you believe it?
- We've also fixed some bugs and made optimizations.
Enjoying NodeBeat? Please help by leaving a kind rating and review. It really helps!
Update: Grab this now! While it is free, grab this Universal version because according to the developer in a comment here, they will, "eventually be removing NodeBeat HD in the long term."
YouTuber Rephazer did this darkly contemplative jam using a variety of hardware and MIDI Bridge, recorded to analog tape!
I made and recorded another dark track to analog tape which I hope you will enjoy!
Sequences and Synths: Octatrack, Electribe 2, Circuit, AN-200, OP-1, V-Machine running Reaktor & Samplelord. All Midi Routing is done with an Iphone 4S & Akai EIE using the fabulous Midibridge App. Analog Recording is done using an (old & broken) Akai 1722W.
All rights regarding the vocals belong to their respective owners.