in this version I enjoyed using loop station, iPad, keyboards, melodion, teen whistle and...
a bottle of coke!
YouTuber Jay Casmirri has some impressive vocals on this cover of Cat's In The Cradle, live from a bar in Iowa!
Jay Casmirri performs his version of Harry Chapin's "Cats In The Cradle." Recorded with the Focusrite iTrack Dock to a 128GB iPad Air running Focusrite Tape. Video shot with Panasonic DVX200 and Panasonic GH4. The piano: Casio Privia PX5S.
Today Novation have made their hugely popular Blocs Wave app freemium. Many of you have probably already ponied up for the app, but don't feel like you got robbed. Due the way the app and IAPs have been previously priced, new Freemium users will actually have to pay more for features like Audio Import and the Slicer as both of those rose slightly.
The Strange Agency also decided to make their apps free! RoGame's Quincy and ScalePlay are down to $5!
CREATELEX make a lot of shit apps and aren't above violating other developer's I.P. to do it, as seen in this app that uses the FL Studio logo in the icon. Yesterday they released BeatMakerHD 2, which is obviously intended to siphon sales from BeatMaker 2. They may succeed at that because they've included Audiobus support here so these shitlords are featured on the Audiobus page.
I'm just posting this to make it abundantly clear that these guys have nothing to do with BeatMaker 2 and you shouldn't give them money, so I have not included links to them here.
BeatMakerHD 2 - Beat Maker App iTunes Description:We are excited to release this App.
Music Industries Top Mastered Producers Sequencers DrumMachine,
Easily Create and record Your Beats using BeatMakerHD2
Combination of Drum Kits from your Top Hip-hop, DubStep, Pop, House, Trap, Techno Producers.
* DRUM MACHINE:
- 128 trigger pads: 32 pads over 8 banks
- Control sound parameters on individual mute,
- Record multiple audio tracks simultaneously
- Support for disk streaming to load samples without consuming RAM
- AudioBus - Combine all your music apps
- Share your music with Soundcloud
- Record, draw, arrange and patterns along the timeline to build your beats
- Add your own sounds
- Loop tempo editor
- Sound Back included
- Native iPhone interfaces, Retina display
- Transfer files from/to your computer via iTunes Download and upload sounds.
- Upload songs to your SoundCloud account.
Follow Us www.Twitter.com/CreateLex
Concentric Rhythm, from Jeff Holtzkener, was updated with both Audiobus and Inter-App Audio. The update also includes MIDI Out, now available as a $5 MIDI Tax IAP. That stings a lot less on a free app though!
Jeff commented here that his next plans for the app include chain sequencing for MEGA "meta-patterns" and Ableton Link.
What's new in Concentric Rhythm v2.0:Many, many changes!
- Inter-App Audio and Audiobus Compatibility
- MIDI Send (as IAP)
- Landscape for iPad
- Completely redesigned Note List now integrated into main display
- Velocity based transformations
- Global reverb control
- User sample management
- Improved system for project saving
- Tempo calculations based on user selected meter
- Many bug fixes