Jakob Haq has another haQ attaQ Let's Play! This time he shares his personal song creation process.
SunVox developer Alexander Zolotov did a 30 minute video session showing how he uses his own app to make a song. Although he isn't speaking or using captions to explain what's going on, I love the idea of this video! I'd love to see other developers using their apps in real world examples!
IK Multimedia's AmpliTube just got a nice update, including the ability to share your purchased IAPs across the roughly 3248929 different versions of AmpliTube!
What's new in AmpliTube v3.4:
- New ENGL Amps for in-app purchase
- Native support for iRig BlueBoard
- New Loop Drummer 2 loop collections for in-app purchase
- Project sharing between versions and different devices
- AmpliTube recorder has been expanded to 8 tracks
- Improved MIDI control
- New multi-language dynamic tooltips
- Use iCloud to transfer in-app purchases between the 5 main AmpliTube versions
- Now compatible with Audiobus on iOS 8