If you've got a Mac, and €980, you may be interested in Wavetool. This intelligent audio recorded is feature rich and now offers an Universal iOS remote app.
Wavetool Remote iTunes Description:
Wavetool Remote lets you remotely control Wavetool on your Mac. Wavetool is a beautiful audio tool to make your life easier while managing and monitoring audio signals coming from the stage, orchestra pit or RF rack
- Live events
More Than Just A Solo Button
- View all your inputs with audio and RF history for every channel.
- Listen to single or multiple channels at once.
- Group channels for quick visual overview and fast listening.
- Groundbreaking SCP algorithm finds problems in the audio before you do.
- Audio streaming to your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. Requires iPhone 5 or newer (iPhone 4 or 4s not supported)
- Free to try for 7 days. Head over to wavetool.fi to download our OS X host application and start your trial!
- Connect your audio to your Mac computer.
- Wavetool Remote Connects to the OS X host application.
- Wavetool Remote supports iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
- Very easy setup.
- Audio and RF Histogram for every channel.
- Sennheiser Evolution G3 and 2000 series battery and RF data integrated. Other manufacturers and models will be added in the near future.
- Snap, Crackle & Pop algorithm catches broken mics before you do.
- Low Battery and No Signal alarms for channels with connected RF receiver.
- Use any Core Audio compatible audio device.
- Supports 48 & 96 kHz, up to 64 channels.
- Grouping of channels to help you manage a lot of inputs.
- “Hard Solo” for comms input or other signals you want to listen to as an aux input.
- Mixed/Single solo mode.
- Input trim&pan.
- Support for Novation Launchpad if you want hardware buttons.
- Uses TCP ports 57575 and 57576.
Considering the asking price on the main app I was expecting to find a video for this one... or something. Instead I found a lot of shipping videos for some damn reason. Please enjoy the Zen of shipping lines.