I spent a few minutes with DubFilter today. Wanted to test it as a real-time processor for live use. In this video you'll see a very simple setup. Dave Smith Tempest into Alesis IO Dock and an iPad 3. Download the loops from this demo here
Positive Grid posted this video from Berklee professor Andrea Pejrolo, on the basics of mastering in their mastering app. If you have $600 to blow you can sign up for his Music Writing & Production with the iPad course... or... you know, watch some videos for free on YouTube.
In this video, Berklee professor and online course author/instructor demonstrates the basics of mastering with Final Touch, from the multi band EQ to the maximizer. We just added new Audiobus support, various bug fixes and more improvements to Final Touch.
Learn more about Berklee Online's Music Writing and Production with the iPad course. Now enrolling, Summer Term Starts June 29 : http://bit.ly/1E5TKa4
Reader Juan Ortiz did another jam on his iPad and KP3, this time with his LPK25 keyboard triggering an electric piano in Logic Pro.
New video using KP3+, Ipad Launchpad and AKAI LPK25, hope you like it!!
Share and subscribe, don't forget!!
I accept requests for upcoming videos!!
Stay strong Nepal!!!
Italian developer Maurizio Giri has released his 4th app! DubFilter is a dual LPF/HPF, and best of all it is free!
DubFilter iTunes Description:
The Dub Filter is a dual low-pass/high-pass 24/48 dB filter, with resonance and the exclusive Overlap parameter! It contains a completely redesigned stereo sample player with LFO and scrubbing capabilities.
- Audiobus and Inter-App Audio support (sender and FX)
- State Variable Filter (Low-Pass and High-Pass) with resonance and overlap
- Built In Stereo Sampler with varispeed and scrubbing
- Control Manager LFO for all the Parameters
- Midibus, Virtual Midi and Network: 14 bit NRPN controllers
- File Manager, sharing common audio files via iTunes, Dropbox and AudioCopy
- Snapshots Presets Morphing Pad
- Post Fx Chain: Low-shelf Filter, High-shelf and Compressor
- iOS7 or later
- iPad 2 or later