YouTuber Brett Domino, from the Brett Domino Trio, was invited to ITV's Weekend show on Sunday. Here the titular Brett incorporates the talk show's hosts into classic House of Pain track Jump Around, with Loopy!
Last month Drummy arrived and seemed pretty, but lacked important features like Audiobus/IAA. Today the app was updated to include both, along with external MIDI support!
What's new in Drummy v1.1:
- 32 Steps Mode
- Inter-App Audio support: Chain the sound from Drummy into apps such as Garageband.
- Audiobus support: Now you can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps!
- Connect External Midi controller & Midi Learn
New Sound Packs:
- Break Beat drum kit
- Video game sound pack
- Scratch sound pack
Amidio's classic, and well-loved, Seline Ultimate disappeared from iTunes last year. At the time it was a source of great concern for Amidio customers, but Seline was a necessary casualty when Amidio's apps were acquired by zCage. zCage has since been a decent steward, updating many of Amidios long abandoned apps. Today Seline returns, as an entirely separate app, under the zCage name. The app itself is free, but does include a small $1 IAP for flutes.
Seline Redux Synth iTunes Description:
Seline Redux Synthesizer 3.0 is the revitalization and continuation of the Seline line. A feature rich synthesizer for hours of fun or making incredible tracks. MIDI and AudioBus 2 support included. Now with 3 keyboards, categorized sounds, and Dual Multi-FX controller.
The Seline synth is a very powerful musical tool, for instant production of tons of first-class musical ideas. The melodies can now be recorded to .WAV/.M4A and MIDI simultaneously. Hardware, virtual, wireless MIDI in/out, as well as Audio Copy/Paste are fully supported. There are 14 bundled instruments, 3 drones, and 4 drum loops.
- Seline Redux Swing for incredible runs
- Standard Piano for trained musicians
- Seline Ultimate Ergo for the classic users
Fully adjustable 16-note scale is divided into 2 parts (odd and even), which are then mapped top/bottom (Redux Swing) and on the left/right (Seline Ultimate Ergo). Such way of note mapping is beneficial to the existing linear scale mapping solutions as it allows many more improvisation possibilities. And, of course, the player is never out of tune.
- Advanced CrystalClarity HD sound engine
- ioGrid 2.0 - ergonomically designed playing surface
- 30 factory instruments, 6 drones, 8 drumloops
- More than 1 GB of instruments are available for purchase
- Easy note-to-note pitch bends and velocity/filter controls
- Playing expressive, soulful melodies has never been so easy before
- Automatic backing track - drones (chorded pads) generation
- Support of playing drumloops for overdubbing or just having fun
- Instant transposition controls, A/B setup switching
- 4 FX: Grand Stereo Reverb, Dub Delay, Filter, Lush Chorus
- MeloDist - Advanced "singing distortion" feature
- 30 included scales
- custom scale creation
- Record to .WAV/.M4A/MIDI, overdub, file manager
- Find your recorded files in iTunes / Apps / Seline Ultimate page
- Full MIDI compatibility (Record to file/Hardware/Virtual)
- Advanced File Manager
The inevitable first round of IAPs have been added to Positive Grid's new BIAS FX app. Each bundle costs $10.
What's new in BIAS FX v1.1:
We added three effect expansion packs in this update, they are available via in-app purchase: Essential Analog Pack, Classic Effects Pack, and Effect Powerhouse Pack.
Essential Analog Pack
This collection of greatest hits from guitar-pedal history gives users ten time-proven effects: three different overdrives, four modulation pedals, analog delay and a noise gate. Effects models are based on the ISP Technologies® Decimator G, Keeley® 4 knobs compressor, Klon® Centaur, Electro Harmonix® Big Muff, Fulltone® OCD v4, Voodoo Lab® Micro Vibe, Demeter® Tremulator Tremolo, Electro Harmonix® Small Clone Chorus, MXR® EVH117 Flanger Pedal and the Boss® Dm-3 Analog Delay.
Classic Effects Pack
Emulations of ten rare pedals from the '60s, '70s and '80 lather your guitar tone with vintage cream. Included are two vintage overdrives, four classic modulation effects and hard-to-find delay, booster, compressor and noise gate pedals. Effects models are based on the MXR® Noise Filter, BBE® Opto Stomp, Vox® v810 valve tone, BK Butler® Tube Driver, Marshall® ShredMaster, Mu-Tron® Mutron III Envelope Filter, Univox® Uni-Vibe, Moog® Moogerfooger MF-103 Phaser, Boss® CE-1 Chorus Ensemble and the Electro-Harmonix® Deluxe Memory Man Delay Pedal
Effect Powerhouse Pack
Positive Grid rounded up the very best boutique pedals from several guitar-effects categories and rolled them into one dynamite collection. Nine pedals—a booster, fuzz, overdrive, pitch shifter, octaver, ring modulator, phaser, reverse delay and reverb—catapult your tone beyond the ordinary to create ear-grabbing tracks that demand attention. Step into the spotlight with these best-of-breed guitar effects. Effect models are based on the TC Electronic® Spark Booster Guitar Pedal, Digitech® Whammy 4, Moog® Moogerfooger MF-102 Ring Modulator, MU-TRON® Phasor II, DigiTech® Supernatural Ambient Stereo Reverb Pedal
Here is a demo of the Essential Analog pack.