Backing Tracks app SideStage has been re-released as ShowOne. This is brought to us by Jerry Fitzgerald, stage manager for Fitz and The Tantrums, and Eve 6 drummer Tony Fagenson. The is designed with a lot of helpful features and the $9 IAP unlocks the ability to import an unlimited number of your own tracks.
ShowOne iTunes Description:
ShowOne (formerly Sidestage) is the new iOS app for musicians who use backing tracks live. The app was created by a nationally known recording and touring artist and professional stage manager/tech from the ground up with an eye toward what real musicians need.
Never again worry about printing click tracks, lugging cumbersome and expensive audio equipment to shows, or being stuck with tracks in the wrong key or wrong tempo. ShowOne takes care of all of it for you so you can focus on what's important - the music.
In-App Store now online with a pack of well-known clicks available.
- automatic click perfectly in sync with your music - never waste time preparing a click track again
- Control each track's tempo, pitch, volume, start and end trim independently - right from within the app
- Selectable voice count-offs for any track
- Play Through and One Shot tracks
- Choose from several custom and familiar click sounds
- Rock solid and stable - no skips or glitches
- Unlimited tracks and sets (full version)
- Import your music fast and privately via cloud (Dropbox, iCloud, Box, etc) or iTunes File Sharing - no additional signup required
- Audio is split automatically out headphone jack so the musicians and audience only hear what they need to
- Works with 3rd party interfaces like the Apogee Duet, PreSonus AudioBox iOne/iTwo, and more
Features 4-channel operation! Send full stereo mix to audience with further cue routing options (compatible interface required)
This one comes with a playlist of tutorials, along with this performance from Tony on tour using his app!