AudioShare, from BitWiz developer Jonatan Liljedahl has been a great way to manage your audio files from multiple apps, but this 2.0 update makes it even more useful! The free update makes this $3 app an excellent way to bridge audio between apps that support the different AudioCopy standards.
- Support for iOS 6 and iPhone 5.
- Organize your soundfiles in folders. Create, rename and move folders and files.
- Support for Sonoma Wireworks AudioCopy/AudioPaste as well as General pasteboard.
- Convert files to standard 16 bit 44.1KHz WAV.
- Sort files by name or date.
- Various tweaks, improvements and fixes.
- Run in background.
I'm so excited about this. Previously Hokusai was the best option for managing files and copying them between the two standards, but that gets up to $10 with all the IAPs and is really geared more towards audio editing.
AudioShare is a much more straightforward solution and it is also Universal!