Both NLogSynth Pro and NLog MIDI Synth just received a massive update.
- True Mono/Legato Mode
- MIDI Learn
- Reset Parameter to Default Value
- Overdub Recording & Looping
- Sound Bank Import & Export
- Core MIDI Network Support
- Full MIDI CC Range 0-127 for external control
- Export Media Files in Another App
- New Default Sound
- Running Phase parameter improved & fixed.
- Update to new SDK for Akai SynthStation 25
The screenshot here shows the new "Open In..." support for exporting your recordings directly into other apps that are associated with .WAV files. This is in addition to the AudioPaste and General Pasteboard support already in NLog.
I've already posted a lot of great songs using NLog, so here is a video from Tempo Rubato developer Rolf Wöhrmann, showing off all the various MIDI Ins and Outs that are available in NLog. I love to hear developers talk about their babies!