Update: Both the iPhone and Universal versions have now been updated to 2.0. Thanks to Telengard for point that out!
- Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), iPod library import, wav/mp3/aac import, AudioPaste
- Wave editor: cut, trim, normalize, reverse, insert silence, fade in/out (3 curves)
- Amped Guitar & Bass pack in the shop
- Background audio and Virtual MIDI (new option in the general setup)
- New sharing option: Dropbox
- Minimum iOS requirement is 4.2
Reader Marlow77 wrote in this morning with a handy tip for Virtual MIDI. Apparently FL Studio Mobile would not respond to Virtual MIDI input until he hit the Play button. Odd! I don't have it, so I can't verify this, but that seems like a useful work around!