iPulsaret for iPad brings the all powerful Density/Pulsaret (Mac/Win standalone) Granular Synthesis tools to the world’s most popular tablet.
- 16 Polyphony Voices
- ADSR Note Envelope
- Aftertouch Y scrubbing
- Snapshots Presets and Snapshots Morphing Pad
- Documents folder sharing via iTunes
- Sonoma Audio Copy and Paste
- Dropbox Support
- Grain Envelope Deformation
- Grain Glisson sweep
- Grainlet linkage
- Capture Master Audio Output
- Run Audio in Background
- Granulation Wave source: Prototypes WavePad, Trainlet and Sampled Sound
- FX chain: Echo, Ring Modulation, Lowpass Moog Diode Ladder and High Shelf filters, Reverb FDN and Dynamic Compressor/Expander
I am very excited about this one, I'm always looking for a new excuse to play with Granular, but this is only available for iPads running iOS 6! I spoke with the developer about the iOS 6 requirement this morning, and he says it was a mistake in the version sent to Apple. He intends on adding iOS 5 support!
In the meantime here is a great demo video showing off a lot of the features.