A Tasty Pixel has released a new update for both Loopy and Loopy HD.
The most prominent change will be for iPhone 5 users, where a new row of tracks have been added into the Tasty extra screen Pixels you have! Additionally, Bluetooth foot pedals can now be used, so you don't even need to touch the screen half the time.
What's New (applies to both Loopy versions):
- Added support for Bluetooth pedals like the AirTurn and Cicada, and Bluetooth keyboards
- Added iPhone 5 support
- Enhanced support for alternative time signatures
- Improved clock length manipulation, with more flexible behaviour
- Rearranged Settings screen for easier understanding
- Added "Cancel pending actions" MIDI action
- Keep MIDI device connections over multiple sessions
- Ask for a session name when saving for the first time
- Assorted bug fixes and optimisations