Audiobus 3 and Audiobus Remote, from Audiobus Pty Ltd were updated today! Audiobus 3 now supports Ableton Link, and a new bypass button for AUv3 effects. There's also a whole slew of fixes included! Audiobus Remote was updated to include the new bypass button.
What's new in Audiobus 3 v3.0.5:- Audiobus 3 now has tempo controls, and Ableton Link support! Keep Audio Unit Extensions in sync with your other apps, and control your session tempo right from within Audiobus.
- Bypass Audio Unit Extension effects with the press of a button
- Show more detailed progress when clearing big sessions
- Fixed launch issues with apps like SynthMaster Player.
- Active session did not recover on incoming telephone call or Siri interruption. Fixed!
- Fixed endless spinning wheel on MIDI hardware output after loading a preset.
- Fixed some stuck note bugs.
- Fixed a crash when saving a preset while a filter keyword has been entered into the search field.
- Fixed a launch issue when switching between very complex presets.
- Fixed a "Tap to Fix" issue when many ports of an app were added to a connection graph
- Require user to reboot the device, if intermediate port cannot be connected.
- Fixed graphical glitches when switching between presets.
- Instances of Audio Unit Extensions were not sorted by alphabet in connection panel. Fixed!
- Fixed an audio glitch when ejecting an input app currently emitting sound.
- We now automatically remove added pipelines on removing a MIDI output port.
What's new in Audiobus Remote v1.2.1:Features:
* Show On/Off trigger button for Audio Unit Extension effects. Please also update Audiobus 3 to the lastest version.
* Instances of Audio Unit Extensions were not sorted by alphabet in connection panel.
* If an app was ejected in Audiobus while a resource was loading, loading the resource never finished.
* Trigger buttons can be used while progress view is shown.
* Corner radius of trigger buttons was too large in split view.
Colin Powell did a demo jam using the new Ableton Link sync to keep a bunch of apps in time. He had them all piped into Cubasis, but forgot to hit record so the audio is coming through his phone. Pretend it's reverb!
Audiobus 3.0.5 now has Ableton Link support and has repaired some issues certain apps had when launching in Audiobus. So I decided to test it out using SynthMaster, Soft Drummer, BlocsWave, Korg Module and Synth Scaper on my iPad Air 2.
It coped very well and I even had them all routed to Cubasis (but forgot to press Record!)
Sorry again for the blurry and shaky bits but I am still videoing through a slot in a cardboard box and can only just get my fingers in to play! Must get a proper phone stand for videoing!