Wednesday, June 21, 2017 by Tim Webb
First-time developer Marcus Spangenberg released Mercury Drum Sequencer, a drum synth app with tweakable parameters and Ableton Link! There's no demo for this one yet, nor any mention of inter-app audio platforms, but I'm impressed to see it launch with Ableton Link.
Mercury Drum Sequencer iTunes Description:
Mercury Drum Sequencer is a sample based drum machine and step sequencer.
- Five tracks with two sound sources (osc) each.
- Osc and track sound tweaking parameters.
- Individual track effects.
- Each osc and track parameter can be overridden per step, by holding the desired step and changing the parameter in question.
- Supports syncing with other music apps using Ableton Link.