iPulsaret, from apeSoft, was updated with new keyboard transposition and scale options. The update also adds Audiobus 3 MIDI input!
What's new in iPulsaret v2.4.2:
- Keyboard State/Presets is loaded properly
+ Grain Source responds to MIDI CC
+ Audiobus 3 SDK updated
+ New Keyboard Transposition Key
+ New Keyboard Musical Scales, up to 35
+ New Keyboard Musical Scales, User Defined Scale
+ Keyboard split is now saved in presets
+ MIDI through IAA/AB3 now play in the coherent octave
+ Audiobus New MIDI Receiver Port
+ New Quick View for the Presets Manager, simplify the Presets navigation while playing the Keyboard
+ Stereo Echo bug fixed
+ Sample Retrigger now is working from MIDI
+ New Sample Tune Parameter
+ Improved Dynamics Compressor/Expander
K Machine, from Dominique Baillot, was updated with Ableton Link! The update also includes new export/import options; including AudioShare for transferring video shaders.
What's new in K Machine v2.61:
* Ableton Link support.
* New 'Tempo bypass' controller in the main audio track panel. When on, the loop specific tempo is not applied on entering loop (useful when using AB Link and don't want the tempo to be changed by K Machine on each loop selection).
* Input level moved from 'user setting' panel to the 'main audio' controllers panel, now a project global controller.
* Zip export:
- any shaders or sounds samples folder can be exported as zipped file.
- any project can be export as zipped file, containing the main project and all it's dependencies (audio samples and shaders files).
* Zip import:
- any zipped folder of shader or audio samples can be export as a zipped file.
- any zipped project can be imported. The main project file and all it's dependencies will be automatically installed.
* "Open in..." feature.
- any .glsl (shader file), .wav or .aiff, and .zip file can be opened by the K Machine.
- From the K Machine, any .wav/aiff or .glsl file can be opened in any app integrating the 'Open in' feature for this kind of file. For example, .glsl shaders file can be opened in text editor for code edition.
* Audioshare can be used for shader file importation.
* Link to video tutorials Youtube channel added in the Infos section.
* Link to the K Machine Forum added to the Infos section.
* Randomization button added to the sequencer tools panel.
* Loop selection tools enhanced.
* Overall stability greatly enhanced.
* Split tool automatically turns off after event split.
* Updated documentation.
* Simplified code for adding controllers in glsl files (no more need to assign a specific number to each controller).
* Lots a smaller bugs fixed.
* AudioShare can also be used for shader files transfers.
* 6 new shaders + 4 glsl examples shaders.