YouTuber gameviewer1 has put together one of the most impressive videos I've seen from Vidrythm, while remixing Garageband!
The titularly optimistic Hopefully Useful Software have released EasyBeats 3, a Universal beatmaker with a whole lot of features and a low intro price! Included in the $2 asking price is AudioCopy/Paste for sample importing, and Audiobus (as an Input only).
EasyBeats 3 Pro Drum Machine iTunes Description:
EasyBeats is built from the ground up to be the quickest and easiest way to create great sounding beats.
Despite being designed for fast and simple use you'll be surprised how powerful this tool can be for creating new beat patterns.
Using either the inbuilt samples or sounds you have imported yourself you'll find it easy to compose amazing beats. With a fantastic pattern editor designed for easy drag/drop use, tweaking your rhythms will be a breeze.
- 16 responsive sample pads
- Use the inbuilt sample kits or easily import your own
- 16 loop-able bars each up to 64 step quantized
- Go online to discover new beats and sounds, or share your own!
- Multitouch pattern editor with drag/drop and copy/paste support
- All New effects XY editor with Automation!
- Ability to change individual samples to create entirely new kits.
- Alter individual sample trigger velocity for each step of a pattern
- Adjust the pitch of a sample at any step
- Fully adjustable step count so 3/4,6/8 etc... all possible
- Adjustable 1/8 and 1/16 Swing
- Full quality WAV export
- Audio Copy and Paste
- AudioBus Support
- WiST support
- Portrait or Landscape use whatever feels best!
If you've been following the adventures of the Toa Mata Band here on the site, you'll recall they feature a unique collection of gear, apps, and toy robots. They do this with artistically shot videos, which they call episodes. For the first time ever we get see them out performing live at Parco del Cavaticcio, in Bologna, Italy. Beyond the gimmick of the toy robots, this is some excellent music!
Even more apps are celebrating the App Store's 5 Year Anniversary, with give-aways and deep discounts! Perhaps most interesting of all is Sunrizer developer Beep Street's iSequence HD, which hasn't had a sale since 2011!
What's new in DJ Player v6.1:
- Gate and filtered white noise effect. Free for new customers from April, small in-app purchase otherwise.
- DVS and custom background available for everybody.
- Tap (manual beatcounter) recalculates auto bpm.
- LPHP is softer.
- Deck lock disables taps on the track structure.
- Some subtle design changes (default background, font, etc.).
- Changes in custom background filename rule to support orientations.
- MIDI-mappable: beatgrid controls, beat LEDs, global FX controls, jump to the beginning, tap, track browser/main screen changing.
- Way faster MIDI mapping with full deck/fx page copy by channel number increment. For example: map deck A, then copy to B/C/D with increasing channel numbers. (Many controllers have no changes between decks, just a next higher channel).
- Big jog wheel performance fix for Numark Mixtrack Pro and N4. Please delete the old default mappings from iTunes File Sharing.
Plug and Play support for:
- Hercules DJ Control Air, DJ Control Air+, DJConsole RMX2, DJControl Instinct.
- Allen&Heath XONE:K2.
- Numark iDJ Pro and MixTrack Pro II.