In this quick tip tutorial video I show you how to use the distortion effect in GarageBand iOS on the iPhone or iPad to give you guitars some additional grit and crunch.
Covered in this video:
1. What is the distortion effect?
2. Adjusting the drive settings
3. Adjusting the tone
4. Adjusting the output gain
5. Using distortion on an electric guitar
6. Using distortion on a bass guitar
Check out the complete GarageBand Quick Jams series here:
== Web & Social ==
Web - http://studiolivetoday.com
Facebook - http://fb.me/PeteJohnsMusic
Twitter - http://twitter.com/StudioLiveToday
Soundcloud - https://soundcloud.com/PeteJohns
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org