What's new in Xequence v1.7.4:Just a little maintenance release to squash any remaining issues before we move on to the big stuff!
- Light color theme (available in Settings -> Interface), along with nice pastel colors for instruments!
- Arranger: Program Changes now respect their track's "Delay" setting. This allows them to be sent up to 200 ms earlier than their bar position so that the receiving synth has enough time for switching.
- Arranger: Fix possible crash after copying & pasting parts between projects.
- Arranger: Fix possible crash when adding new track via the "+" button at the bottom of the tracklist.
- Arranger: Fix possible crash when trying to draw parts outside track area.
- MIDI File Import: Also recognize files with ".midi" extension.
- MIDI File Import: Fix problem with missing notes when importing MIDI files which use Note On messages with velocity 0 as Note Off messages.
- MIDI File Import: Fix crash when trying to import empty MIDI file.
- MIDI File Import: More robust handling of buggy MIDI files.
- MIDI File Export: Warn when trying to export empty MIDI file.
Tuesday, August 07, 2018 by Tim Webb
Post a New Comment