iMPC Pro 2, from Akai Professional, was updated with a new automation editor for AU and drum tracks.
What's new in iMPC Pro 2 v2.0.8:We're excited to bring you this list of new features and bug fixes! Here's what's included:
- Brand new automation editor feature (Timeline -> PARAMS tab on AU or drum tracks)
- Large pads on bigger iPads!
- The mic for audio tracks can now be toggled off so that the user can record automation without overwriting the audio
- Fixed dragging sequences from one bank to another. You can now also hover any drag/droppable item over a bank number to flip to that bank, allowing for one-finger drag/drop between banks.
- Ableton Link LED in session menu now appears lit if ABL on when restoring a session
- Fixed pulldown display for 4-channel+ audio input devices (NOTE: higher channel numbers won’t work, but they won’t crash like they used to and the labeling is correct)
- Fixed pad input on AU tracks: It no longer records the pitch wheel at 0 with each hit
- Fixed crash when plugging/removing headphones then immediately adding an audio track
If you are happy with this update, please leave us a review on the App Store page! If you have any questions or need help, please email us at email@example.com. Thanks!