Elastic FX, from Oliver Greschke, is now Universal! The update also brings several new effects, reworked demo presets, and a "touchMode" to make the app work like a Korg Kaoss Pad with momentary controls.
What's new in Elastic FX v1.1:- Now for iPhone also!
- UNIVERSAL - buy only once and get it for iPhone and iPad
- New Tremolo and Vibrato effect
- New Repeater channel effect
- Reworked all demo presets. They now all come with an audio file to get an immediate idea about the possibilities
- Demo (Mode) button for presets: InputSource and a chosen Audiofile get restored by a preset now, but you can switch this behavior off
- New „touchMode“ function, that enables the effect on TouchDown and disables the effect on TouchUp (similar to a Kaoss Pad)
- TouchMode is also recordable
- Delete Automations via the Automate submenu (Longtap Automate circle)
Embedded here is the official demo from Oliver, and thesoundtestroom has also posted an update demo.