AutoPad, from Ryan Robinson, was updated with MIDI input. You can now trigger your backing pads from anything MIDI, which will certainly be helpful when jamming with other instruments.
What's new in AutoPad v1.4:New in AutoPad 1.4:
- New "Menu" view gives user control over crossfade time, two filters, reverb amount, and app volume
- AutoPad now responds to MIDI! Plug in a MIDI controller and trigger your pads that way.
- New, redesigned "Sounds" view; other minor UI tweaks
- EQ and level adjustments:
- Small boost to "Analog Sine"
- Minor EQ improvements to "Strings"
- Re-layer and re-EQ "Soft Square" (now smoother and sounds better transposed)