Developer Kai Aras read the comments here for Italizer and he has delivered on your popular request! Now in addition to using the synth as an instrument, you can load up the Tape Echo as a separate AUv3 effect!
This is a serious upgrade to the app's functionality and it is offered to all Italizer users without additional IAPs!
What's new in Italizer v1.1.0:- Tape Echo can now be used as a separate AUv3 effect independently of the main instrument
- Added option to toggle between 8x and no oversampling (saves cpu when using multiple AU instances or running on older hardware)
- Double tapping any control will now reset it to it’s default value rather than centering like before
- Improved Tempo Slider
- Tweaked X/Y pad scaling for more precise control
- Increased max output volume
- Minor UI tweaks and polish