Developer Jonatan Liljedahl released updates today for AUM and AudioShare! Now you can easily manage AUM recordings inside of AudioShare, thanks to a new file provider extension in the iOS 11 Files app. The update to AUM also includes AUv3 MIDI output, on iOS 11.
Note: According to a conversation on Twitter, you should open up AudioShare at least once before opening AUM to get the new functionality to register.
What's new in AUM v1.2.2:
• Update for new AudioShare storage location.
• Support AUv3 MIDI output on iOS11.
• Allow access of session files in Files app on iOS11.
• Fix layout problem when launched in landscape on some iPhones.
• Various minor tweaks and fixes.
NOTE: To continue manage AUM's recordings and soundfiles with AudioShare, you also need to update AudioShare to version 2.7.6
What's new in AudioShare v2.7.6:• New File Provider extension for integration with iOS 11 Files app
• Fix for recording and converting to AAC with low sample rates
• Auto-scroll when auto-playing next file
• Minor tweaks and fixes
NOTE: To continue managing AUM recordings, you also need to update AUM to version 1.2.2