WerkBench, from Bolasol, Inc., got a major update today! WerkBench is now iOS 11 and Audiobus 3 compatible, and today's update brings a complete refresh to the UI with entirely new effects. The update even arrives with a very fun demo by the developer.
What's new in WerkBench v3.0.0:This is a huge update:
* iOS11 compatibility
* Audiobus 3 (Audio receiver and sender, MIDI receiver)
* All new graphics
* Reverb (decay, color, and mix), independent sends for each sample
* Bit crusher
* High-pass filter in instrument controls.
More step-editing/automation parameters:
* Reverb sends
* Bit crusher down-sampling per step
* Low-pass filter
New ways to interact:
* All step-automation parameters can be recorded in real time.
* All step-automation parameters can be randomized.
* Step-automation can be preserved when sampling (letting you pre-program melodies, etc. before sampling).
New file format:
* Easy sharing and importing between devices:
* .werk files can be made by zipping a folder of wavs and renaming the extension.
* And vice versa, you can unzip .werk files on your computer to get the .wav files that were recorded in Werkbench.
* Longer sample times (2x as long as before)
* Wider pitch range (up to 8 octave range per sample).
* 64 note max polyphony (configurable)
* Tempo goes up to 999 BPM