What's new in SynthScaper v1.1:This update contains several big changes such as support of Audiobus 3 and Ableton Link. Also added new features of using one shot samples and automate pitch shifting, and very convenient option for packing scenes and its samples to single file that you can send to another device or share it with others. Of course that is not a final changes, SynthScaper continues to develop and improve.
One shot sample feature demo - http://youtu.be/U3kDs3V5DH4
Automate pitch shifting feature demo - http://youtu.be/8PRT2Gk02jk
● Supports Ableton Link.
● Supports Audiobus 3 (Audiobus MIDI).
● Added new scenes and presets.
● Added new samples to build-in library.
● Packing scenes and samples to single file.
● New mode for using one shot samples.
● Automated pitch shifting by LFO and Envelope.
● Buttons "Mute" for each oscillator on filters panel.
● All delay effects can sync with BPM.
● Small improvements of sound engine.
● Small improvements of user interface.
● Built-in description updated.
● Minor bug fixes.
The update arrives with several demos! There are two feature videos for one-shot samples and another on automating pitch-shifting. Embedded below is a new demo of the app as Igor channels his inner Wendy Carlos on some cosmic vibes from the default scenes.