Collider - For The Analog Rytm got new kit types, sound design functions, and lots of other features in the latest update. The app is also on sale now for $3 off.
What's new in Collider - For The Analog Rytm v1.7:- Added ability to get current kit from the Rytm
- Added MFX P-Lock Sequencer Track and ability to insert / morph / reset MFX P-Locks
- Added Kit Types: FM and Natural
- Added Sound Design Function: Mono, Less FX, More FX
- Added ability to Auto-Fill empty Kit Snapshots
- Added Pattern Algorithm "Cross Rhythms"
- Added P-Lock Detail View to Pattern Page allowing you to visualize and draw in P-Locks
- Made Randomization of Kit more musical
- Lowered default Track Level
- Fixed P-Locks not showing up when Receiving a pattern from the Rytm
- Fixed some CC mapping issues with certain Synth Parameters
- Morph Slider on in the Options menu now displays the percentage
- UI Changes and various fixes