After 6 months I've finally finished the tutorial series for Audio Evolution Mobile! This was a commissioned project, but I'm quite proud of it. The whole production run was great, and it opened my eyes to the potentials of modern Android. In fact, my experience using Audio Evolution Mobile on a Samsung tablet was directly responsible for all of the Android support added to the site recently.
I found Android to be a lot easier to work with. I didn't have to "jailbreak" it to record the screen, and I don't have to fuck around with iFunBox or SSH to transfer files between the Android tablet. I also really like having a 16:9 screen. Yet nothing on Android compares to the power we have on iOS; with AUv3, and Inter-App Audio/Audiobus. These tutorials cover both platforms, including the AUv3 integration found in the iOS version.