Today's Navichord update is also sports a "Lock Scale to White Keys" feature, keeping all of the white keys on an external MIDI keyboard locked into any selected scale.
What's new in Navichord v2.5.2:‘Lock scale to white keys’ support for external keyboards
- Play any scale with just the white keys
- See [ Settings / Scale / Lock scale to white keys ]
LED Scale Guide for supported keyboards (K-Board, QuNexus)
- Light up your keyboard with the selected scale
- Works with ‘Lock scale to white keys’ too, lights up white keys
- See [ Settings / Scale / LED Scale Guide ]
Audiobus 3 MIDI support
- Several MIDI Sender ports for chord voices and the keyboard
- MIDI Receiver port for the keyboard
IAA sync, IAA tempo, IAA transport controls (Play, Stop, Rewind), Pause/Resume is not supported
Push notifications - get informed about new features and tutorials
The update arrives with a demo of the Lock Scale feature and a new video showing off the QuNexus/K-Board Scale Guide functionality.