What's new in KRFT - Sound Inspired v1.1.0:Wow, this is a big one!
- Added full iPad support! Enjoy retina graphics and more space to build your Surfaces on iPad.
- Exposed loads of settings and tweaks for the synth engine so you can add more personality to your sounds.
- Unlocked the ability to create custom Dials & Morphs. Now you can pick from a large list of synth, drum and master properties to create your effects.
- Added "Save As" and "Clone Surface" to give more flexibility when working with your Surfaces
- Increased the quality of recordings to 256kbps AAC.
- Improved graphics performance opening keyboard & matrix.
- Improved Instrument Selector design & function.
- Prevented cells being moved off screen.
- Fixed an issue where cells weren’t being cloned.
- Other smaller bug fixes and tweaks.
The update arrives with a tutorial that shows the whole process of creating your own performance surface. This includes practical use of the new dials, and shows how you can assign them to a variety of controls.